Mobile compatibility is a key requirement for any CRM application, with businesses needing to adopt mobile technologies and strategies to allow mobile workers to be more effective in their roles.
According to Gartner, by 2016, more than 1.6 billion smart devices will be purchased globally – an increase of 39 percent from 2015 and 40 percent of the workforce will be mobile.
What is Mobile CRM?
Mobile CRM is simply Sage CRM made compatible for your smartphone or tablet, enabling you and your team to access and update customer and prospect data from any location. You can achieve this using one of Sage’s three dedicated free apps for Android, iPhone & Windows 8. Alternatively, you can log into Sage CRM using your mobile device or tablets native web browser.
How can you benefit from Mobile CRM?
Sage CRM provides you with a powerful mobile solution for working on the road or outside the office and gives you and your team the ability to:
- Access critical customer data on the road or at customer sites
- View real-time data to help manage your business relationships even when out of coverage
- Schedule and manage your appointments & tasks
- Make important business decisions based on real-time reports
- Track key customer communications
- Import a contact as a lead or person into Sage CRM