As part of the new SageCRM 7.3 on premise software release which is scheduled for the end of December 2014 one of the key new features is the MailChimp integration.
This will provide new and existing SageCRM customers with further choice for a fully integrated e-Marketing solution alongside the current Swiftpage offering.
Some of the key benefits of the MailChimp integration include:
- Entrepreneur – Up to 2,000 subscribers, send up to 12,000 emails per month free
- No expiring trial, contract, or credit card required
- Growing business – varies on subscribers / emails
The MailChimp integration means you will be able to:
- Push Sage CRM contacts into MailChimp
- Quickly and easily create new targeted email marketing campaigns in Sage CRM
- Send the campaign and automatically add a communication record to the relevant records in Sage CRM
- View a list of sent MailChimp campaigns in Sage CRM and gain valuable insight into the results – opens, clicks, bounces and more
- Segment lists and create groups based on responses for future campaigns
For further information around the SageCRM 7.3 MailChimp integration contact one of the Entegraty team on 0208 3355910